 Technic / *11406 (-10)
  Re: what else could be done

Geesh, not THIS discussion again :-) Well, I guess it's about time for the "new parts wish list" to come back around for discussion! • Bring back threaded axels in different sizes (I know non-Lego threaded nylon shafts are available, so this is for (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Moc: Digger

(...) I won't try to explain it. Actually, I don't think I fully realize it, and would benefit greatly from seeing a model in action. Try studying this image: (URL) shows a break-down of the components and how they move. It's quite interesting. -TJ (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Fiber Optics

(...) I used the fiber optics on a V8 for my 8448. I ran the fiber optics off the crankshaft so the lites would rotate with the engine. Heres's the Gallery link; (URL) There is also a Mpeg of the motor running in that folder. The mpeg picture (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: new sets again

the question is why to put 2 different types of pistons in one model in catalog for 1st half of 2003 i've got a picture where one model has cutted brick :) i suppose this photo has been made when the new shape was not created so creator had to cut (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new sets again

(...) Great, now we have no idea which one will make it to the store, my money is on the ones seen on the shows! (actually my money is going to an ISD, I need the parts for my next Technic/Model Team project) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  new sets again

hi i've got the catalog for 2nd half of year 2003 8455 if not as same as we've seen before that's what i found - not all pistons are new - the holes in new pistons are definitely round (not axle) (both are round) - valves are probably new but they (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Centrifugal clutch?

(...) Nah, it's more in the lines of actually having work to do. I almost only "Lugnet" from work since I rather not use my computer at home if I don't have to, eight hours per day at work is enough computing for me :) Also, since I mostly Lugnet (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: what else could be done

hi when talking about cylinders or pistons maybe 2 way piston would be nice to previously discussed (yes tobbe i should use this word :)) T shape "angle" connector i would add cross shaped definitely dividing by 3 is not too simple by nature of (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Centrifugal clutch?

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HAHuu4.FKG@lugnet.com... (...) new (...) i've been thinking why you are not "online enough" :))) probably this is an answer (...) the problem is there is not soft (light) enough rubber so in (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Scissor Rail

(...) work every time? Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact