 Technic / *10591 (-20)
  Re: Making a model of an real life car

(...) He did not, look here: (URL) and _dirty_ translation (I don't speak Norwegian): "Il Tempo Gigante built in LEGO The professional LEGO builder Jesper Nielsen has made a prototype of Il Tempo Gigante in bricks Since he was a boy, Jesper Nielsen (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: it's a Lego Jeep thing

Copy to: lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam Follow up to: lugnet.modelteam Spotlighted!! (...) <message left intact for new viewers> MAN! That is amazing! I love the details, especially the clever petrol can design! Wow wow wow. One thing that I'd (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Heeeelp! My lego is cracking (and I'm not joking)

(...) Hm... That's a first AFAIK. Seems you put too much stress on your parts. Remember that it's plastic and a toy and can't handle whatever you throw at them. The axles seems to be bending due to side force and the other parts due to twisting. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Making a model of K.I.T.T.

My dream is making K.I.T.T. (Pontiac TransAm) from Knight Rider in various scales. For example 6 wide car, 1/18 scale and Technic Supercar 8880 scale. Wouldn't it be cool ?! Michael (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Making a model of an real life car

(...) Where did you get all those gold pieces? - David (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Heeeelp! My lego is cracking (and I'm not joking)

Hi all I was building the sports car I announced some time ago (If you don´t remember, check (URL) )when I saw some perpendicular axle joiners were splitting. Check it yourselves: (URL) file too heavy, 115KB... a less detailed version is at (URL) ) (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: Making a model of an real life car

Ok, now I've found some sites that have pictures of the actual car I want to build a model of. Here you can see some pictures from when they constructed the car: (URL) you can see some details from the car: (URL) you all see on the pictures, the car (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: a few 8431 & general pneumatics questions

(...) Verify with the inventory here: (URL)What are the extra parts for? (the alternate model?) Most Technic models come with an alternative model and sometimes it uses parts not used in the main model. My suggestion is build that one too. According (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Micro Scout and Pneumatics Switch Internals

(...) switch less stiff? Best, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Making a model of an real life car

(...) Like Bram said, choose wheels first so you have the scale. Then if it's a more Technic then Modelteam car build the chassis as small as possible and a layer of details as the last thing you do. Sometimes you've already decided on scale (1:20 (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new moc

(...) the 1/4-panels from the 7106 Droid Escape as seen here: (URL) been looking for the panels when shopping and due to me not using BrickLink I have not found any yet. There is a bunch in the 10016 Tanker but they're in white. (URL) someone beats (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: A Really Cool MOC - Air Powered Air Propelled

(...) /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: how do I look after my pneumatic parts?

(...) I suppose keeping the cylinders retracted is a good idea and also to work them in/out a few times on a regular basis to keep 'em lubricated and smooth. (...) Put a lid on it :-) Best, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another cement mixer......

(...) Hey! That's a really cool function not seen in a modelteam MOC before AFAIK! (...) I've been considering building a trailer of some sort when mind-planning a few MOC's in order to fit all stuff and still be able to remote control the MOC. Your (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.loc.it)

  new moc

hi! is my moc the first roller on the lego world? i found this: (URL) job jonathan here is the alternative model "steam roller" :) (URL) here is my application of roller (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

  RE: Making a model of an real life car

(...) First, pick which wheels you want to use. Since LEGO has a limited number of wheels to choose from, the wheels you pick will set the scale for your model. Next, I try to find an exact side view of the car. Front, back, and top views also help (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: A Really Cool MOC - Air Powered Air Propelled

This thing is ABSOLUTELY super cool. Indeed a challenge to beat. Will probebly run a few inches more with the slick tires from set 8422. Hm, also eye-catching color-scheme :-) Klaas (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: technic turntable mould difference

(...) I haven't taken pictures yet - from the question I understand he maintains the list of parts for bricklink / lugnet ? What is the emailaddress ? Mark-Jan (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Making a model of an real life car

Hello, I've never tried this before, so could anyone give me some tip about making a scale model in Lego of an actual car? I have pictures, movies, games, and lots of other info about the car, but don't know where to start and what I have to look (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: technic turntable mould difference

Sent the pictures to Clark Corner yet? Duq "Mark-Jan Bastian" <markjan@xs4all.nl> wrote in message news:H67DIo.84u@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact