 Technic / 8524
Re: new moc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:26:17 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Paul Kleniewski writes:
hi!
is my moc the first roller on the lego world?

but here is my application of roller
http://republika.pl/pixsrv/lego/roller/

AFAIK it's the first in Technic scale. I've been pondering wo build one using
the 1/4-panels from the 7106 Droid Escape as seen here:
http://peeron.com/inv/parts/30562

I've been looking for the panels when shopping and due to me not using
BrickLink I have not found any yet. There is a bunch in the 10016 Tanker but
they're in white.
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/10016

Hope someone beats me to it :)

The model is cool, very "Technic"-like. I'd prefer a Model Team rendition
though...

Best,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu