 Technic / 8522
Re: how do I look after my pneumatic parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:12:02 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Is there anything special I need to do?

I suppose keeping the cylinders retracted is a good idea and also to work them
in/out a few times on a regular basis to keep 'em lubricated and smooth.

In particular I have noticed that the hoses seem to attract dust, hairs and
so on, what should I do about that?

Put a lid on it :-)

Best,
/Tobbe