 Technic / *10401 (-20)
  Re: Manitowoc 888

<<snip>> Yay to more delurked Technic folks! (and construction stuff) /Tobbe who's awaiting Steve (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Crane...Best Place to Start

(...) What's a TAFE? I mean, really. Sometimes getting you lot to explain your local abbreviations is like, well, like a TAFE pull. More seriously I am guessing it's a union? The union that represents unionised construction equipment operators has a (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Tower crane

(URL) confess not looking closely at this when it was first publicised. It's amazing. (see also : (URL) ) There is mention at the end of the page of the use of an RCX but not much additional detail... John K. if you're on the list (or anyone else), (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

sorry i know this is the old one topic but i couldn't stop myself to add my voice here brian you are absolutely right my lego story begins in early 80s so i used to technic bricks and plates then i had some break :) (few years) when i bought som (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Contact with Demag??

Hello All, I was just curious if anyone here has ever had any luck contacting Demag. I have been trying to reach someone at that company to purchase one of their crane models but never receive a response from them. I have tried several contacts from (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Manitowoc 888

(...) It's built of mostly axles and axle connectors of various sorts. I think he wanted to use Technic beams, but didn't have enough. (...) This is only our 3rd big TEXLUG meeting. We've had two this year, so I think we'll try to have regular (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  back susp once again

hi little try :) (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8431 Tubing cutting question

According the the instructions at brickshelf, you dont need any longer tubing than 14 cm. (URL) D Fulk Jr" <wrench_turner@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:mh6vqugqaegsvp8...4ax.com... (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Manitowoc 888

Hi Thomas, Thanks for sharing the pics! Strange boom construction does the crane have. Most times the boom is built of technic bricks. Anyway, never seen such a construction on such a big crane! How often do you have meetings? Do you also go to (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: More LEGOworld 2002 pictures

It was one of two pillars with traintrack surrounding with a bridge between them. You can see better pictures on: (URL) Bogaard "Peter Young" <pyoung@liveitnerd.com> wrote in message news:H4A2uv.Kwy@lugnet.com... (...) sure (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  3 speed and reverse gearbox with central diff

I've just dismantled the 4x4 OffRoader and in the process stripped the gearbox out and reworked it as 3 speed and reverse as there was some interest a while back on this subject (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: More LEGOworld 2002 pictures

Great photos! Some awesome works there! One construction I wasn't too sure on is picture 136-3653_img.jpg. What is it? Peter Young. "Wendel Bogaard" <w.bogaard@chello.nl> wrote in message news:H46p1E.BGt@lugnet.com... (...) 18th (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: something i said?

"Mike Fusion" <mikefusion@hotmail.com> wrote in news:H3y1zr.77x@lugnet.com: (...) Ooh ooh ooh! I wonder if this was based on my idea from last year. I created this Nov 2001 to help someone out. (URL) so, that's cool that it's being further (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Thinner Diff (was: something i said?)

(...) After playing with your designs for a bit, I decided to see if I could make it any thinner. I did, but it's a compromise: compared to your thindiff, I suspect mine is looser, less sturdy, and more prone to binding. It is, however, only 5 studs (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Lego Drug Humor with Technic Figures

Making the rounds on other non-Lego newsgroups: Technic Figures demonstrate how to assemble a marijuana cigarette. Link: (URL) link presented for entertainment not educational purposes. Enjoy! Greg (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Manitowoc 888

(...) Steve's a young guy and kind of shy, I guess. He has just joined LUGNET, so as soon has his stuff has cleared, I think we'll hear from him. He's been a serious lurker so far, and he's quite familiar with this group and the people who post (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: More LEGOworld 2002 pictures

(...) It looks like we're already seeing evidence that the peeron inventory of it is a bit off (not that I don't appreciate the work that went into its creation!) There's visibly more than 2 6x12 grey tiles. I'd suggest that perhaps the # of 6x12 (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Manitowoc 888

(...) Hey! That's awesome! Who is he and why is he lurking? :) /Tobbe (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

Whoops, these were not deep linked. Let's try that again: Trains and town (URL) Wars (Star Destoyer!) (URL) hope this works better. "Wendel Bogaard" <w.bogaard@chello.nl> wrote in message news:H46p1E.BGt@lugnet.com... (...) 18th (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  More LEGOworld 2002 pictures

More pictures of LEGOworld 2002 in Zwolle (the Netherlands) on October 18th 2002!!! Check: (URL) reviewed. Some previews: Town and trains (URL) Wars (URL) Potter (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact