 Technic / 8349
Re: Manitowoc 888
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:50:59 GMT

Thomas Avery wrote:

At this past TEXLUG meeting, I met a guy with an awesome crane. Steve
built a great model of a Manitowoc 888 heavy duty crawler crane. There are
6 images of it at this site:
http://www.texlug.org/fall2002/index.html
Go to the bottom of the page and look in the right column of thumbnails.
You can't miss it. It's big and red.

Hey! That's awesome!

Who is he and why is he lurking? :)

/Tobbe