 Technic / 8350
Re: More LEGOworld 2002 pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:08:16 GMT

Star Wars (Star Destoyer!)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wbogaard/legoworld2002/137-3747_img.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wbogaard/legoworld2002/137-3749_img.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wbogaard/legoworld2002/137-3733_img.jpg

I have to confess to not caring about anything other than the ISD at this point.

It looks like we're already seeing evidence that the peeron inventory of it
is a bit off (not that I don't appreciate the work that went into its
creation!) There's visibly more than 2 6x12 grey tiles. I'd suggest that
perhaps the # of 6x12 tiles and 6x16 tiles is backward.