 Technic / 8359
Re: 8431 Tubing cutting question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:43:18 GMT

According the the instructions at brickshelf, you dont need any longer
tubing than 14 cm.
http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/8000/8460/8460-031.html

regards
jt
www.legotrucks.com

"Thomas D Fulk Jr" <wrench_turner@hotmail.com> wrote in message
      I cut all the tubing today for my 8431 (re-issue of 8460 crane
truck) and then realized the pieces labeled 30cm are only 27cm if you
cut them by laying them against the picture on the chart instead of
measuring.  Oops!  Anyone know if they'll be too short?  Looks like
the long 30cm tubing is only used in the alternate model so it'll be a
while before I need it anyway.

Thomas