 Storage / 792
  Storage and Sorting...

Well, after not having sorted in about a year, I decided to plunge into it and try to clear out much of my backlog. That was about a month and a half ago, and I am still not finished... I doubt I've hit the halfway point, actually... Word to the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage and Sorting...

(...) What do you think I've been up to for the past 6 months. Even with sorting 2 hours a day, everyday, I'm still buried in brick. EEE...EEEK! Ok, back to work - sorting. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage and Sorting...

Jeff, Man, you place looks almost like mine, although I have my business stuff and my personal stuff in the same room now. I have not used my collection to a great extent since I started TSSC, and it shows. Hopefully I will ahve time again. I (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage and Sorting...

(...) heheh, well, I usually get in more than 2 hours a day... I try for a minimum of 40 hours a week... Jeff (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage and Sorting...

Jeff & All, (...) Indeed, but I think in the next couple of months will come down. Taxes and restocking always takes time. I have bough some garage doors and am planning on a big fire station and a American Shell gas station for the next train show (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage and Sorting...

(...) Heh, what do you think I've been doing for almost two years now??? I think I only had all my sets sorted or built for about the first few months. Of course if you want to see a sad story, go visit Paul Sinasohn sometime. In December while I (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage and Sorting...

(...) heh, you haven't seen my bedroom yet. :) Its worse. :) (...) :( (...) Yup, and hopefully I can find one of Yurika from Nadesico at this weekend's Katsucon convention! :) Jeff P.S. The names are spelled Aeris (or Aerith) and Sephiroth. :) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage and Sorting...

(...) I'm having the same problem, though my solutions are slightly differant. (...) I'm in the same boat as far as part count goes. My personal preferance is to only count what I can count; actual sets with "official" piece counts. Anything extra (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage and Sorting...

(...) Hmm, I know what you could do with those Garden Playmates (says Frank who finally managed to get one...). (...) Wow, your collection must be comparable to mine. Frank (who just had to start an overflow bin for dark grey BURPs because a copier (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage and Sorting...

(...) Thanks! I must admit, it was rather fun to take the pictures an write up the message. :) (...) Hehehe, I am actually considering selling some. Still haven't decided, though, as it has really good parts... (...) Oh, I rather doubt that... Most (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage and Sorting...

(...) One thing I need to do is build a BURP wall to turn the elevated platform which holds some miscelaneous sets above my trains into a proper mountain with tunnel. The one problem is that it is against the wall, and making it a mountain would (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)