 Storage / 801
Re: Storage and Sorting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:57:47 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Frank Filz writes:
Jeff Stembel wrote:
Well, after not having sorted in about a year, I decided to plunge into it
and try to clear out much of my backlog.  That was about a month and a half
ago, and I am still not finished...  I doubt I've hit the halfway point,
actually...  Word to the Wise:  Don't put off sorting.  ;)

Anyway, I figured I might as well get some pictures of it, and scare
everyone.  :D  So, without further ado, here it is!

Impressive. Nice documentation of your sorting and storage.

Thanks!  I must admit, it was rather fun to take the pictures an write up the
message.  :)

Yet more unsorted Lego, including Garden Playmates!  :)

Hmm, I know what you could do with those Garden Playmates (says Frank
who finally managed to get one...).

Hehehe, I am actually considering selling some.  Still haven't decided, though,
as it has really good parts...

Well, that's all for now.  Hopefully I can get my bedroom cleaned rather
quickly after I sort (of course, that may take a few months...), so I can
get some pictures of that.  There is lots more Lego in there!  ;)

Wow, your collection must be comparable to mine.

Oh, I rather doubt that...  Most of the Lego in my room is built stuff, and
boxes of old brick, so it looks like a lot more than it actually is.  I highly
doubt I am even close to breaking the 275,000 brick mark. I'm not even sure if
I have hit 250,000...

Frank
(who just had to start an overflow bin for dark grey BURPs because a
copier paper box wouldn't hold all the dark grey ones I have... The
other colors already got evicted - I probably should have made the
mountain for my Wolfpack castle out of dark grey BURPs instead of light
grey...)

Hehehe, most of my BURPs are currently stored stacked as "BURPwalls".  :)  Need
to find another way to store them, though, since they are getting a tad
dusty...

Jeff