 Storage / 793
Re: Storage and Sorting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 16:18:52 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Jeff Stembel writes:
Well, after not having sorted in about a year, I decided to plunge into it and
try to clear out much of my backlog.  That was about a month and a half ago,
and I am still not finished...  I doubt I've hit the halfway point, actually...
Word to the Wise:  Don't put off sorting.  ;)
<snip>
Jeff

What do you think I've been up to for the past 6 months. Even with sorting 2
hours a day, everyday, I'm still buried in brick. EEEEEEEEEEK!

Ok, back to work - sorting.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****