 Storage / 798
Re: Storage and Sorting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:26:03 GMT

Jeff & All,

I have not used my collection to a great extent since I
started TSSC, and it shows. Hopefully I will ahve time
again.

:(

Indeed, but I think in the next couple of months will come
down. Taxes and restocking always takes time. I have bough
some garage doors and am planning on a big fire station and
a American Shell gas station for the next train show and a
few space creations hopefully.

P.S. The names are spelled Aeris (or Aerith) and
Sephiroth.  :)

Dolt! I should have remembered that. Sigh, where's my coffee
cup?! It was a long night at Meijer last night, Valentines'
day crowds.

Scott
Please visit http://www.cleanweb.net