 Storage / 797
Re: Storage and Sorting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 19:02:27 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Scott Sanburn writes:
Jeff,

Man, you place looks almost like mine, although I have my
business stuff and my personal stuff in the same room now.

heh, you haven't seen my bedroom yet.  :)  Its worse.  :)

I have not used my collection to a great extent since I
started TSSC, and it shows. Hopefully I will ahve time
again.

:(

I noticed you had a wall scroll in your area as well,
I have Cloud from FF7 on his motorcycle, Arial, and good ol'
Sepioroth (SP?).

Yup, and hopefully I can find one of Yurika from Nadesico at this weekend's
Katsucon convention!  :)

Jeff

P.S. The names are spelled Aeris (or Aerith) and Sephiroth.  :)