 Storage / 643
Re: Storing Instruction Manuals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 14:32:57 GMT

G'Day
I like storing my instruction sheets in vinyl page protectors placed in
binders.  The catch is you need a contact in Europe who can can you a couple
of A4 size sheet protectors and binders, since half the instructions are
printed in Europe on their standard size.
A4 is abit taller and a bit narrower then American std letter.
Cheers
oliver
Play well.

"Michael Zander" <jukaza@msn.com> wrote in message
Hello Everyone.

I've decided it's time to organize and store my instruction manuals.

The large size manuals don't fit very well into folders, because the tops • peak
out and are bound to get bent. (!)

I have 100+ instruction manuals, so small-scale storage is not really an
option. :(

I'd like some sort of storage that I can put them in that will prevent • damage
and also let them be accessible to me when needed.

Also, the fact that there are so many different sizes makes it complicated
also. (Little 1-by-2 inchers all the way to the giant ones that actually • have
a spine.)

Any ideas on how to store them?

~ Michael