 Storage / 630
629  |  631
Subject:
Storing Instruction Manuals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 03:16:07 GMT

Hello Everyone.

I've decided it's time to organize and store my instruction manuals.

The large size manuals don't fit very well into folders, because the tops peak
out and are bound to get bent. (!)

I have 100+ instruction manuals, so small-scale storage is not really an
option. :(

I'd like some sort of storage that I can put them in that will prevent damage
and also let them be accessible to me when needed.

Also, the fact that there are so many different sizes makes it complicated
also. (Little 1-by-2 inchers all the way to the giant ones that actually have
a spine.)

Any ideas on how to store them?

~ Michael