 Storage / 632
Re: Storing Instruction Manuals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 16:01:33 GMT

Thanks Scott!

I read your page over, it's just what I was looking for. Where could I get
those holders? Would Office Max carry them? Also, about how much would they
cost?

~ Michael

Michael,

   You can check out my site, I use several different Avery products, such
as picture holders and the plastic coverings with the three ring binders. It
works rather well, IMHO. Here is the link:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/instructions.html

Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?