 Storage / 631
Re: Storing Instruction Manuals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 04:23:16 GMT

Michael,

    You can check out my site, I use several different Avery products, such
as picture holders and the plastic coverings with the three ring binders. It
works rather well, IMHO. Here is the link:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/instructions.html

Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?
Visit The Sanburn Systems Company
www.sanburnsystems.com
Scott E. Sanburn, Owner

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Zander <jukaza@msn.com>
To: <lugnet.storage@lugnet.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2000 11:16 PM
Subject: Storing Instruction Manuals

Hello Everyone.

I've decided it's time to organize and store my instruction manuals.

The large size manuals don't fit very well into folders, because the tops • peak
out and are bound to get bent. (!)

I have 100+ instruction manuals, so small-scale storage is not really an
option. :(

I'd like some sort of storage that I can put them in that will prevent • damage
and also let them be accessible to me when needed.

Also, the fact that there are so many different sizes makes it complicated
also. (Little 1-by-2 inchers all the way to the giant ones that actually • have
a spine.)

Any ideas on how to store them?

~ Michael