 Storage / 630
  Storing Instruction Manuals

Hello Everyone. I've decided it's time to organize and store my instruction manuals. The large size manuals don't fit very well into folders, because the tops peak out and are bound to get bent. (!) I have 100+ instruction manuals, so small-scale (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing Instruction Manuals

Michael, You can check out my site, I use several different Avery products, such as picture holders and the plastic coverings with the three ring binders. It works rather well, IMHO. Here is the link: (URL) S. -- Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices? (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing Instruction Manuals

Thanks Scott! I read your page over, it's just what I was looking for. Where could I get those holders? Would Office Max carry them? Also, about how much would they cost? ~ Michael (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing Instruction Manuals

Michael, (...) Your welcome. Always happy to put a plug in to my page, although it needs a vast update, which I am in the midst of. (...) they (...) You can get them at Office max, Office Depot, Staples, etc. They are just about anywhre where office (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing Instruction Manuals

(...) Hie thee to Wal-Mart, where you can buy zipper binders for $2.00 on clearance (from Back to School). these won't help on the really BIG instructions, but are great for the 8.5 x 11 or near that size (but smaller). YOu will need some sheet (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing Instruction Manuals

Don't overlook the simple solution of hanging files in a file cabinet. They are 11.75 inches wide, so the instructions fit just fine. You can use manila folders inside the hanging files if you want to subdivide by size. This has the added advantage (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing Instruction Manuals

G'Day I like storing my instruction sheets in vinyl page protectors placed in binders. The catch is you need a contact in Europe who can can you a couple of A4 size sheet protectors and binders, since half the instructions are printed in Europe on (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing Instruction Manuals

Just like to add a comment in the UK I can get the following 200 Plastic Selves for £3 for 200 A4 Manuals Folders , there are two types - leval arch file, which is the largest but damage's your manuals over a period of time, this is the cheapest one (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.storage)