 Storage / 538
537  |  539
Subject:
Cold testing (was: Re: More Heat Testing)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 09:23:45 GMT

Hmm, not sure which one you mean - T(glass) or T(melt). By what I learned, I
think you mean T(melt), so at that point it would start melting. T(glass), II
gather C, would make the bricks shatterable (something for Eric to try in the
freezer! ;-).

A cold test, huh? Sounds reasonable. I'll start it tonight with a variety of
bricks. Pics will follow. Perhaps this should also include the sacrificial Timmy
or Jar Jar. I'll have complete results by the end of the week.

-Dave (who is quite bored right now)
http://surf.to/mtron
Home of the M-tron Commandos