 Storage / 509
Re: More Heat Testing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 03:14:07 GMT

"Eric Harshbarger" <eric@ericharshbarger.org> wrote in message
news:38C12BAC.5DE14892@ericharshbarger.org...

[ ... snipped ... ]

Thanx for the info, Fred. Do you happen to know at what temperature the
bricks start to lose there grippiness? I'm not concerned that my attic
will reach 220 degrees, but 150 might be a possibility.

I wonder about this also.  I received a Model Team set in trade last summer
that simply would not stay put together.  I had never seen anything like it.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh