 Storage / 316
Re: Automatic sorting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 15:29:54 GMT

I just got one of
the PLANO 1126 boxes at KMart for $9.90

These boxes have two sides: Good, but how about looking for stuff??
Can you who use these comment on how you organize in them
and how it works out with the two-sided boxes??

Next time you go to KMart, look next to the PLANO boxes for a one-sided
yellow box with adjustable storage compartments.

I use these, and at only $4 each they really can't be beat.

Troy