 Storage / 312
RE: Automatic sorting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 12:52:12 GMT

I'm sure the commercial system has been discontinued.
I'm guessing it was a colossal failure in the marketplace.

Hmmm, During my "acquisition" phase, I would buy Technic,
bring it home, open the box and sort into PLANO tackle boxes.
I would rarely build things because I needed "a few more of xyz
before I got started" This worked for about a year....

Now the PLANO system lets me easily get at stuff to build things.
If you are rigorous about putting things away it works. Too bad
my kids haven't figured this out yet. I helped them sort their
Town/Space accessories about 6 months back, now I wake up
to the sound of LEGO elements being rustled about in the morning
because they can't find a Luke Skywalker helmet in any one of
a dozen storage tubs...sigh.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>