 Storage / 314
Re: Automatic sorting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:58:25 GMT

I'm about to start teaching a robotics class for 7th and 8th
graders and will have 6 Mindstorms kits.  I just got one of
the PLANO 1126 boxes at KMart for $9.90

These boxes have two sides: Good, but how about looking for stuff??
Can you who use these comment on how you organize in them
and how it works out with the two-sided boxes??

I am also considering smaller single-sided boxes from Ben Franklin. One
of them holds PART of a Mindstorms set. Hmmmm...

I REALLY need to keep this organized!! Can you see 6 kits in
one room???  I NEED a method where I have a larger box (say a
file storage box) that can contain the entire Mindstorms set
and a small project that is unfinished, and put it all on the shelf.

Any ideas to save my darn sanity would be appreciated!

--
Terry King   ...In The Woods In Vermont