 Storage / 1430
Re: Summer Goal: Complete Sort & Storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 19:35:04 GMT

Well ... here's an update.

I did some scattered sorting over the last week ... mainly locating some
Bricklink orders from last fall, still in bags, and sorting them into
containers.  I was going to spend ALL today sorting out bricks, but a
"situation" at work curtailed those plans.  I did go through my entire
collection, and sorted out red bricks, plates, and other pieces.  Once I'd
gathered these pieces, I sorted out the slopes, inverted slopes, bricks, and
plates.  I went through the bricks and sorted them into piles by size, put them
in containers on those Stackon categories, labeled them, and thus have finished
my task for today.  I plan on going back and sorting through the plates, and the
slope pieces, doing the same to them, and then moving on to ... I think yellow,
maybe.

I'm going to try to do some of the colors that I know I have "less" of before I
try to tackle the black, dark and light grays, and the whites in my collection.
Well, I'm going to run by Home Depot before I go to work - I need a few more
Stackon things ... '

... at some point, I'm going to try and take a (grainy) photo of the table with
the containers on it.  Maybe it will inspire other people to organize and sort
their collections.

-Jeff

ps - Ooooh! The sun came out :)