 Storage / 1429
Re: Storage / Display case for the 10152
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 01:01:46 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
I would really like to keep my 10152 built and have it on dispaly in my Lego
room but am having trouble finding a display case for it. I really do not want
to just have it out for it to get dusty - I rather have a case to put it in, The
case does not need to be fancy - a plain plastic case would do. I have checked
stores like Michaels, The Container Store, Aaron Brothers and other craft stores
with no luck.. nothing even close to the size I would need it.

Does anybody have any suggestions of places to look?

Two ideas. A plastics company here sells Lexan display cases out of their retail
outlet. Similar boxes turn up on eBay for footballs.