 Storage / 1427
Re: Storage / Display case for the 10152
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 00:35:01 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Paul Sinasohn wrote:
In lugnet.storage, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
I would really like to keep my 10152 built and have it on dispaly in my Lego
room but am having trouble finding a display case for it.

(snip)

Does anybody have any suggestions of places to look?

Thanks!
Mark P
LoB

Model Train shows or stores.

Yes. If that's inconvenient for you, check Walthers online. I think a G scale
case cover might be about the right loading gauge

Here's an example

http://www.railroadcatalog.com/gscdica.html (you would lose the track base and
just use the cover presumably)

but it's way too spendy I think. Shopping a show should do better.