 Storage / 1402
    Storing Minifig Torsos and Heads —Thomas Garrison
   Does anyone have any suggestions for storing low-repetition minifig torsos (and heads)? I'm thinking of those torsos (like those in Island Xtreme sets) which are sufficiently distinctive that you would only use one or two of each in a layout, while (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: Storing Minifig Torsos and Heads —Tim Courtney
     (...) I use these for small parts, and I think they would work just as well for your application: (URL) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build.minifigs)

         Re: Storing Minifig Torsos and Heads —Thomas Garrison
     (...) right? I do use similar boxes (although I'm a Shimano man, myself) for torsos of which I only have 5--10 (Dragon Masters, etc.), but when you only have one or two of each type I think that most tackle boxes are too deep---half the torsos will (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: Storing Minifig Torsos and Heads —David Laswell
     (...) This is going to sound really strange, but given your specific needs, have you considered coin pages? You should be able to find some type that's just the right size to fit minifig torsos (I'd suggest getting frosted pages if you can), and a (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build.minifigs)

         Re: Storing Minifig Torsos and Heads —Thomas Garrison
     (...) I like. I picked up some 30-compartment pages for $0.69 apiece, and three fit nicely into a 1" binder. (URL) did find, though, that they wanted to spontaneously pop out (I guess most coins aren't 1 stud thick :-), so I stapled each flap after (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build.minifigs)

         Re: Storing Minifig Torsos and Heads —David Laswell
      (...) Huh. Having not actually tried this, I was not expecting that result at all, but it does make sense (not that there's any point arguing with practical experience). (...) Another posibility might be to fill a page with some unpopular torsos (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build.minifigs)

         Re: Storing Minifig Torsos and Heads —Brian B. Alano
      (...) Thomas, Maybe some double-stick tape or sticky tack (if it will adhere to the platic) will make a re-usuable fastener. I like the idead of heat-forming the pockets better, if it works. -Brian (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: Storing Minifig Torsos and Heads —Terry Prosper
   (...) Yeah... a really simple one and most of all, a totally free one - doesn'tcost a brick or a penny! For the heads, I simply stack them one on top of the other. I try to place them in a specific order, like all the female heads together, then the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build.minifigs)