 Storage / 1246
Re: Storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 14:04:52 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Chris Phillips writes:
In lugnet.storage, Adrian Drake writes:
For those of us without the carpentry skills to build such things
(yes, I know they're pretty simple) you could always go the route I took.  I
bought a bunch of adjustable shelves from Home Depot, sku 677930 (look for
it at homedepot.com), and recombined them with the exact right spacing for
the blue tubs.

I have seen
those metal shelving units in the store for about $30 for a four-foot tall
unit with three shelves.

Post first, ask questions later, be forced to answer thine own post.

Searching the Home Depot site, I see that the shelves Adrian recommends are
only $20 for a five shelf unit.  This looks like a better deal than I
remember seeing in the past.

Maybe I'll have to take over some more space in my basement...

- Chris.