 Storage / 1226
Re: Storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 17:53:21 GMT

snip<
I have been meaning to post dimensions and materials for quite some time
now, but I have just not gotten around to it.  They are made of poplar wood
(nominal 1x2s; .75"x1.5") held together with wood glue and 1.25" wood
screws.  They stack and are nest-able side by side and are useable from
either side.

Tom, If you don't mind could you supply some more measurements and any other
information that would be helpfull in building one.
Thanks
Mark
IndyLUG