 Storage / 1247
Re: What do you sit on when you build?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 22:01:48 GMT

Depends...

I tend to sit on my sofa, but sometimes on the floor (wooden). It depends on
the models size and so...
I tend yo build large models on the floor, but details/smaller models I
build on the table.

It also dependes, some models are easy to build, but sometimes I need quite
different peices (meaing lots of buckets). Then I tend to sit in the middle
of it on the floor. Simpler models I can manege with 1-3 buckets on the
table.

I'd like to have a room with storage for buckets and a table to build on.
But $$$.... not now.

BR
Sonnich

Todd Lehman <tsl@tsl.bu.edu> wrote in message news:H6xI32.GLt@lugnet.com...
What do you sit on when you build?

We recently moved into a place that has hardwood floors, and now that I • have
space to start building again, I find that my feet get really sore if I • sit
cross-legged too long.  (Big surprise, huh?)  I used a folded-up old beach
towel one evening but that still wasn't as comfortable as bottom-padded • carpet.

--Todd