 Storage / 1093
1092  |  1094
Subject:
Sorting Methods
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 14:07:55 GMT

I have started pulling apart a bunch of my complete (and not so complete)
models and reintegrating the pieces back into my collection. My question is,
How do most people begin sorting a pile of random pieces? I'm not talking
about color vs. shape, I'm talking about the process itself. Any suggestions?

-Duane