 Storage / *755 (-10)
  Re: How to transport Lego

(...) ...I've had worse! -John (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: How to transport Lego

"Richard Schamus" <legoman34@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:G77Hyy.4BD@lugnet.com... (...) off, (...) say. (...) I have had bits and pieces fall off and it was pretty easy to figure out where they went when it was time to put it back (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: How to transport Lego

(...) What we did was change the "trunk" to 2x2 round bricks and put a technic axle through the lot and they stay together real well. (...) all of our stuff has boxes to go in and you try and pack a tightly as possible. We always end up with (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: How to transport Lego

(...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: How to transport Lego

(...) Well I think we all expect some collateral damage. For me I just pack MOC's as tightly as I can boxes then just make sure I don't tip the box (this end up arrows help). I will admit I used to worry a lot more about this than I do now. Now I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: How to transport Lego

(...) That's quite normal: what's your concern as long as this doesn't happen directly over a gap in canalization.... (...) I myself try to put them into boxes (without filling material). Nearly everytime some small parts fall off - but are lying at (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: How to transport Lego

(...) In my experience, if your main model is structurally sound you shouldn't have too many problems. That is, the main part of the model. If you have bits that you know will easilly fall off, and you can't get it (the whole model) into a box for (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  How to transport Lego

I had to take some models from my home to the office, some pieces fall off, and it was not a very positive experience. So my question is: How to transport Lego? Assembled models, I mean. I guess that people that show stuff at train shows must have (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: the evolution of lego sorting

(...) Yeah, those are nice, aren't they? I need a wall-full of those. Eric posted in this group not too long ago about that. See this page: (URL) follow the "updated pictures" link, where among other things, he says these are "tilt bins" from Arnon (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: the evolution of lego sorting

(...) I also skipped most of the "sort-by-colour" etc. phases. I think that this may be because I mostly have Technic parts, and you tend to go more for types of parts than colour. I am now at the stage of needing to sort into different coloured (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact