 Storage / *480 (-20)
  Re: Storing My LEGO

hmm I think I need some of these tubs!!!....It would stop me having to tiptoe through the lego to turn my TV on and off in my lounge ;) (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Blue Tub (and more distribution)

Ok, I went ahead a documented the brick GROUPINGS within the #3033 Blue Tub for those of use who are really curious (and who isn't?) (URL) ---...--- Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org "Oh please, if people are (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.storage, lugnet.general)

  Storing My LEGO

Hi all, I recently moved all of my surplus bricks up into my attic wherein I have plenty of room to sort and such. I, of course, had to make a (brief) webpage to document the set-up, and I thought others might be curious to see my storage (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: Instructions Storage

(...) You could try making an arrangement with a European to get a European binder and sleeves. The instruction booklets follow European paper sizes (which if I'm remembering right, the large ones are A4 size which is approximately 20cm x 30cm). (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Instructions Storage

I had a "Lego Renaissance" last year and started buying sets again after about 15 years of hibernation (I am 34 if anyone wants to know)I bought about 10,000 pieces last year and while I am still working out sorting and storage methods I am most (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Ouch! Beware of "Glass"!

My clear "Glass" pieces (Canopies and train style windows) are starting to show small scratches. Currently All are stored in one large shoe box sized plastic tub. This play wear is from the all too common "where's that darn piece" rake through the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing for Growth and Storing Long-Term

(...) I recently found a great way to sort LEGO by both color and shape. My experience has been that it is much easier to find a particular color in a bin of same-shape parts than it is to find a particular shape in a bin of same- color parts, so if (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing for Growth and Storing Long-Term

I can't answer your second question, but as to your first, there is one right answer as to how to sort your Legos: whatever works best for you. My personal preference is to sort everything by size, as I easily see the different colors and pick out (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Contico DP3604CL Deluxe Parts Organizer Case

I have something very similar that I got at WalMart marketed by TackleLogic... it is a model #3832 with 40 adjustable dividers that break the box into 14-54 compartments... a row for connector pegs, a row for gears... I wonder if they are the same (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Contico DP3604CL Deluxe Parts Organizer Case

Hey y'all: I have four of these storage containers for all of my technic/mindstorms stuff and am quite satisfied. They adjust to have as many or as few compartments as you may wish to have. They are large (15" x 12" x 5" approximately) and double (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: A great cleaning method for lego

(...) No, the Lag Demons haven't eaten this response - I'm just getting around to reading the message. The pride and joy of my Pirate fleet arrived aleady built but dusty as can be. Having other ships to reconstruct, I didn't want to take the time (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  PLANO 1258 Where?

Hi Does anybody know where in the UK i am able to get a PLANO 1258 Box? Or is somebody willing to ship me one? (If in US or another country) will pay vie Larry P factoring Service -- Michael Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

Mr L F Braun wrote in message <388D6A27.88A49CDB@p...su.edu>... (...) I've got an adaptive storage method. Pieces start off in PLANO type containers (I use the brand Target sells which has twice as many divider positions as the PLANO ones and the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing for Growth and Storing Long-Term

braunli1@pilot.msu.edu (Mr L F Braun) wrote in (...) I've got a system I'm fairy happy with, but it also has some subjective weirdness. Over the last year I've grown convinced that any sorting system for a growing collection will constantly have to (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing for Growth and Storing Long-Term

(...) I recommend sending them to me, in Cincinnati. i guarantee that no mold will develop, no dust will have a chance to settle ;) Chris (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Storing for Growth and Storing Long-Term

Hi everyone, Well, it's finally happened. My collection is growing by almost 30% this month--I'm parting out over 180 unopened sets. This means that my bin system is now completely inadequate; I've bought larger bins, I'm running out of room, and (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage needed

(...) This is the first thing i do when i bring home new ones from Kmart. Highly recommended, as the lids tend to get in the way when you are building. Troy (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing bricks at low temperatures

(...) Actually, you'll have a different, less annoying problem. Alot of water condenses on cold lego. I forgot and left a bucket of pieces in my trunk for about a month this winter and when I finally brought them inside, there was about a half inch (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Lego storage with good availability in the UK

...and the last time I was in TRU they had boxes like these (no compartments). (URL) shallow boxes, which make searching a dream. The only problem was they only had dark blue. Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact