 Storage / 476
Re: Instructions Storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:48:06 GMT

Skip wrote:

I had a "Lego Renaissance" last year and started buying sets again after about
15 years of hibernation (I am 34 if anyone wants to know)I bought about 10,000
pieces last year and while I am still working out sorting and storage methods
I am most unhappy with instructions. Currently I use a large 3 ring binder
with clear plastic sleeves, but the instructions for larger sets are too long
and I am afraid they will get damaged. What and how are other AFOL's doing
with instruction?
Thanks in advance.

You could try making an arrangement with a European to get a European
binder and sleeves. The instruction booklets follow European paper sizes
(which if I'm remembering right, the large ones are A4 size which is
approximately 20cm x 30cm).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com