 Storage / 483
Re: Instructions Storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 23:40:08 GMT

Skip wrote in message ...
I had a "Lego Renaissance" last year and started buying sets again after • about
15 years of hibernation (I am 34 if anyone wants to know)I bought about • 10,000
pieces last year and while I am still working out sorting and storage • methods
I am most unhappy with instructions. Currently I use a large 3 ring binder
with clear plastic sleeves, but the instructions for larger sets are too • long
and I am afraid they will get damaged. What and how are other AFOL's doing
with instruction?
Thanks in advance.

I bought some portable file boxes and I use the dividers for specific themes
and pocket envelopes for smaller instruction sets. The larger instruction
sets fit perfect in the green pocket dividers.

Rose