 Storage / 484
483  |  485
Subject:
New storage box at Wal mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 23:50:33 GMT

I found a new Plano type storage box at Walmart, called Travel Logic (maybe
owned by Plano). It has three compartments and the front one is half the
size of the box. This allows for larger (width and length) compartments. The
other two compartments have 12-14 compartment separations.

I've read some posts about Plano dividers coming out. I have found that when
you slide the dividers in, squeeze (in) the sides of the main compartment so
that the slider ends are well seated in the slot. I have never had them slip
out on me.

Rose