 Storage / 518
Re: Instructions Storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 17:20:08 GMT

PS. Who still uses non-metric systems? There were only three non-SI
countries while I was at the university (US, Burundi, Brunei, IIRC).

Why, us silly americans (as in people from the USA) still use a non-metric
system of measurements!  Just add it to the list of reasons why the rest of
the world doesn't like us....   :)

Troy