 Storage / 470
469  |  471
Subject:
Contico DP3604CL Deluxe Parts Organizer Case
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 02:58:40 GMT

Hey y'all:

I have four of these storage containers for all of my technic/mindstorms stuff
and am quite satisfied.  They adjust to have as many or as few compartments as
you may wish to have.  They are large (15" x 12" x 5" approximately) and
double sided.  Even though they are made of plastic they are very sturdy and
have excellent closures -- they have never opened by accident to date,
although you do have to remember to close them yourself before flipping them
to the other side(doh!!!). I especially enjoy their portability and ease of
storage -- they can be laid upon their sides, stacked, flipped, stored
upright, etc. They are colored black for the sides and milky clear plastic for
the compartment covers.

Anyway, you can find them at Home Depot for about $10 USD and they are made in
the U.S.A.

-- Richard