 Storage / *1205 (-20)
  Re: Get Rid of Dust on Lego Displays Campain (GRODOLD)

"Jeremy Scott" <Copyright@cox.net> writes: [...] (...) [...] I know the feeling. I don't vacuum my models often, but I have done it once or twice. The risk of vacuuming up LEGO elements is always high even when you are just cleaning the floors. So (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Updated Lego Part Label Printer, version 1.1

(...) I'm looking for current info on Gary's program. The original URL is dead, as is Gary's posted e-mail address. Does anyone have current contact info for Gary, know if the program is still available and what the new URL is, etc.? Thanks, Steve (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

"Jeremy Scott" <Copyright@cox.net> wrote in message news:H3Hynv.IAD@lugnet.com... (...) was (...) especialy (...) resolution (...) problem (...) common (...) RID (...) I tend to keep all my sets and mocs on display in my computer room, so they get (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Get Rid of Dust on Lego Displays Campain (GRODOLD)

(...) Hi Jeremy, I just use a big soft brush (originally designed for dishwashing) to gently remove the dust from the LEGO model, and then I use a vacuum cleaner to get the dust off everything else. kind regards Arne, Copenhagen (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Where my Lego Dreams Come True

(...) Actually, they are both from Costco and have not been modified by me at all. I think the left unit was purchased 2 or 3 years ago so apparently that's what was being distributed to Costcos at that time. - Bob (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Where my Lego Dreams Come True

Hm, how did you end up with such an interesting mix of sm/med/lg Iris shelves in those 2 stacks? The right stack looks like a standard Costco stack, 2 sm/3med/2 lg, top to bottom. But the left stack is 1 lg short of a Costco stack, and 3 sm extra. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Get Rid of Dust on Lego Displays Campain (GRODOLD)

(...) especialy (...) resolution (...) No special cleaning tips, but to avoid the above, you could use a pantyhose over the vacumecleaners hose, or whatever it is called in English (sorry, not my native language). People do that to clean out their (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Get Rid of Dust on Lego Displays Campain (GRODOLD)

(...) I use Swiffer/Pledge Grab-it cloths. They do a great job and get in between studs quite easily. Plus they are non-abbrasive (no scratches). Jude (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.storage)

"Jeremy Scott" <Copyright@cox.net> wrote in message news:H3Hynv.IAD@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> (...) What I do is this: I take old pantyhose and a rubberband. I put a section of the hose a but a fingers length inside the vacuum hose and then tie it (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Get Rid of Dust on Lego Displays Campain (GRODOLD)

(...) I bought one of these: (URL) so it may require a bit of extra outlay but unlike air canisters it never runs out and it (well, my Dyson actually) is way more powerful than a hand held vacuum. If the dust has dried on I give it a brush with an (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Get Rid of Dust on Lego Displays Campain (GRODOLD)

Howdy! Today was cleaning day - my oh so favorite day of the month where I do everything from edge cleaning to magazine organizing. Anyway, my 10019 was very dusty, as well as many other of my display models and MOC's. I have always delt with the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Where my Lego Dreams Come True

Here's my Lego Workshop: (URL) not big, but it's home!! - Bob (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Dimensions of IRIS carts.

I checked out the OM Iris carts today, and they are the smaller type, they do NOT interlock with the Costco ones. (...) Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Dimensions of IRIS carts.

Iris carts interlock, you just need to make sure to stick with one size. I always keep the spare tops when I make taller stacks, because sometimes I make SHORTER stacks for small projects or non-Lego storage. I take a spare top with me when looking (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Dimensions of IRIS carts.

In lugnet.storage, Thomas Stangl writes: Thanks for the detailed answer. It would be easier if they all interlocked. Are the Costco ones generally considered the best? Do the Office Depot, Target, and Kmart ones interlock at all, or are they also 3 (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Dimensions of IRIS carts.

I can't give you the EXACT height of the standard Costco stack because I never leave them in the stock configuration ;-) You can get a decent estimate of the stock stack height using the below... See (URL) first pic is 9 Costco carts, split and (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Dimensions of IRIS carts.

In lugnet.storage, Thomas Stangl writes: No, we can't, sorry. Because you have to specify WHICH Iris carts, by (...) All right, can you give me the dimensions of the Costco size? thanks. (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Dimensions of IRIS carts.

(...) No, we can't, sorry. Because you have to specify WHICH Iris carts, by model, or by the store selling them, or links to them, etc, etc. You can walk into a store and see 4 different Iris carts that look "exactly alike", but differ in (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Dimensions of IRIS carts.

Can someone give me the dimensions of the Iris carts? Thanks. (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: My collection and storage

This stuff is great...it's like the tabloids of LUGnet...a peak into to the LegoLives of others! Last year I had sorted my collection into something similar to the Akro-mils units. I found however that it might need changing....I never seem to (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact