 Storage / *1035 (-10)
  Re: Akro-Mils

(...) A bit delayed response by me, but thanks for all of your help. I went back to our local Wal-Mart and lo and behold, they had some in stock. I'm now a lean, mean sorting machine. Compartmentalize well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Lego Robotics Invention System Storage Solution

(...) I bought one of these on Friday for the RIS 1.0 + Accessory set. Works great I hade every thing in baggies in the box & was hard to build anything but now it is organized. One thing I did differently is I put a few small boxes in the bottom (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)

  RE: Lego Robotics Invention System Storage Solution

(...) Terry, That's a great box you've found. And I like the extra information on how you sort on the web page. I'm sure that you've already seen this, but my Tackle box is a bit bigger, and more expensive - but the big benefit is storage for 'bots (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Lego Robotics Invention System Storage Solution

Take a look at: (URL) a look at this low-cost Lego RIS packaging solution: After looking over and trying several methods of packaging the Lego RIS for use in schools and for easy transportation, I found an inexpensive ($7.96 at WalMart) tackle box (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage thoughts

(...) Jon & Dave The "new" plano boxes (I got mine from Lowes) have more compartments (same number of dividers though) and the dividers STAY put! They have been out for about a year now. HTH Thanx, Mark Millère LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage thoughts

"Jonathan Lopes" <cityboy4k@aol.com> wrote in message news:GKL5In.Enw@lugnet.com... -snip- (...) I think this is a very very important topic. My personal goal reguarding my Lego is to have a collection that is optimized for building. I am by no (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage thoughts

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:GKL7tq.L0C@lugnet.com... (...) Why (...) more (...) Unfortunatly, no. These seem to be the big plano tackle box of choice but the inserts slide out easily. I frequently have tiny pieces creep (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage thoughts

"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKKAEy.Lwt@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) Yeah I'm mildly concerned that about half of my collection is in that ship. Hopefully its disassembly won't have a terrible effect on my sorting (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage thoughts

(...) Are those the ones with the non-removable partitions?! I love those! Why would they be discontinued? For the past week or so I've been sorting my stock of red, and a few more of those Plano cases would be super handy for 1x1's et al... Dave! (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage thoughts

I moved about a month ago & have a lot less space where I'm at now. I just re sorted my lego & have a great system that works for me now. My main goal is to keep my collection under control. Do I really need 100 green 1x2 plates right now? Thats (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact