 Storage / 1032
1031  |  1033
Subject:
Lego Robotics Invention System Storage Solution
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 04:25:33 GMT

Take a look at:
http://homepages.together.net/~tking/legorisbox.html
for a look at this low-cost Lego RIS packaging solution:

After looking over and trying several methods of packaging the Lego RIS
for use in schools and for easy transportation, I found an
inexpensive ($7.96 at WalMart) tackle box that does the job very well.

This tackle box has a large, deep bottom section that allows the
larger RIS parts such as the RCX, Motors, The IR Tower, large wheels etc.
to be handled easily. The top section has many small
compartments that allow all the small RIS parts to be sorted out in a
logical manner. The 718 pieces in an RIS 2.0 set fit easily, and the
tackle box takes up less space than the original box.

The box is marked : FLW 3940 Double Cover Worm and Spinnerbait File. The
WalMart number is 24099 93940 and costs only $7.96!

--
Regards, Terry King ...In The Woods In Vermont
tking@waitsriver.k12.vt.us