 Storage / 1033
RE: Lego Robotics Invention System Storage Solution
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 12:34:56 GMT

Terry King wrote:

Take a look at:
http://homepages.together.net/~tking/legorisbox.html
for a look at this low-cost Lego RIS packaging solution:

After looking over and trying several methods of packaging the Lego RIS
for use in schools and for easy transportation, I found an
inexpensive ($7.96 at WalMart) tackle box that does the job very well.

Terry,

That's a great box you've found. And I like the extra information on
how you sort on the web page. I'm sure that you've already seen this, but
my Tackle box is a bit bigger, and more expensive - but the big benefit is
storage for 'bots in progress!

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/storage/Plano1258.html>

Since those pictures were taken, I've added an entire BarCode Truck
set to the tackle box, and it all fits!

Cheers, Ralph