 Star Wars / 9569
  2001 Sets When???

Does anyone kow when the 2001 will be avilable? We will have to wait until first quater of 2001. Or will they be available at stores for x-mass season? Thanks (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 Sets When???

(...) Depends on where you are. I'll confess I don't know too much about anywhere that isn't North America, to start with. East coast USA tends to get them first, sometimes as early as mid-november, sometimes later, but pretty much always before (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 Sets When???

(...) Last year I didn't see the "2000" sets here in Colorado until the end of December... of course, I didn't know to look for them because I didn't read Lugnet as religiously back then, and so I didn't know they were even coming out. Your best bet (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 Sets When???

(...) I live in Jersey. Around here, Toys R' Us is the last to get anything. Its a toss up between Walmart, Target, and Zainy Brainy. When the Falcon was due, I saw it at ZB about 2 weeks prior to anyone else getting it, and it was 10 bucks cheaper (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 Sets When???

(...) Part 2, forgot to mention. When? Well, usually the major Legoland stores get them first. Then about 1.5 to 2 weeks later, North East States start to get them. So once you hear about the first person finding the first set, expect NE states to (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 Sets When???

(...) Wow, that's amazing 'cause my experiences have been exactly opposite. TRU and ZB get 'em first, typically charge $10 more than anywhere else, then a month or so later they start appearing in the 'marts and Targets. Oh well, I guess we all (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 Sets When???

"Jason F" <jfabisch@alphawire.com> wrote in message news:G39FEL.I5w@lugnet.com... (...) Its (...) As I don't have a ZB here in Amarillo, TX, I cannot compare the release of this model. But... (...) was (...) ...for the rest of the list, the only (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)