 Star Wars / 8004
Re: Imperial Sets in 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:21:26 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Joshua Cirinna writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Gerry Venteicher writes:
Good thinking on making the jawas. That should be cost effective for lego.
Do I hear Ewoks too.

I would love to see jawas and ewoks, but I dont like the single element idea,
they should and probably would be minifigures, for increased modularity,
sebulba was the exception because hes not really humanoid. But just think, if
they wouldn't make a child sized anakin, making a childsized jawa or ewok would
just rub in how out of scale anakin is

sigh, when I started writing this I wasnt as busy, so now I dont even think I
should take the time to post it

Jawas would be very easy to make as minifigs...just a brown torso with garment
printing such as Qui-Jon's, a plain black head, brown hood, black or brown
gloves, brown cape, and a 1x2 brown brick and 2 pairs of stacked brown 1x1 round
plates.  Not perfect, but satisfactory, IMO.