 Star Wars / 7924
7923  |  7925
Subject:
Imperial Sets in 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:17:42 GMT

Hi,
I think we are all in agreement that we will recieve several "Bad Guys" in the
2001 assortment from lego.  Here is my two cents of what we will see.  The
first set ($5.99) will be a couple Stormtroopers with some kind of check
point.  Mabey even Sandtroopers.  Next we will have the $9.99 set which will
be The Emporer's throne with Palpatine, Darth, and Luke.  The $14.99 set will
be a Carbonite freezing chamber with somekind of lever that will switch Han
with a Frozen Han.  At $19.99 we will have, drum role please, a TIE FIGHTER.
$29.99 will buy you a Scout Walker.  Here is where we will get some arguments,
because $49.99 buys a Imperial Shuttle.  Yes it can be done at this price.
Finally, If we are lucky enough to get one, $89.99 would start you of on a
major section of the Death Star.  In later years smaller sections could be
added to it using Technic pins and bricks.
  These sets in my oppinion would be a wonderful addition to a great lego
line.  Any comments about my dream selection for 2001?