 Star Wars / 8014
Re: Jawas (was Re: Imperial Sets in 2001)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:25:13 GMT

Bryan Hodges wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Tim Coats writes:

I made some non-minifig jawas for my sandcrawler. You can see pictures
at:

www.cyberis.net/~tcoats/lego/models.htm

Timbo

I really like your sandcrawler, but I can't make out the Jawas in the
picture... what are they made out of?

-Bryan
They are made from 1x2 black med. slopes, 2 1x1 black plates with horz.
or vert. side clip and a 1x1 black cone, possibly an extra 1x1 round for
extra hieght.  With the 1x1 plates with clips forming the hands they can
actually hold tools, weapons, etc.

Tim