 Star Wars / 7931
Re: Imperial Sets in 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 18:36:40 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Gerry Venteicher writes:
Good thinking on making the jawas. That should be cost effective for lego.
Do I hear Ewoks too.
Gerry

I got my first Rock Raiders set last night (4940 Granite Grinder
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4940-1) and with the mini-fig was a
brown helmet that has a couple of bits sticking up on top.  If you look at it
from the front it looks like ears...

All we need is a brown head, this helmet, some midget legs and a brown torso
and we've got an Ewok... :)

-Bryan