 Star Wars / 8003
Re: Star Wars Customs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:13:29 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Rex Young writes:
Hi everyone, Does anyone know where i can find some custom star war figures
websites??  I already been to FBTB and they had good customs but i just
wondered if anyone else knew where i could find somemore??  Thanks..=o)

I used to do custom figures, but looking back, (I haven't done one in almost a
year) I realize that the quality I made them sucks horribly. You can find them
at the address in my sig if you want to see them, but I suggest taking a look
at some of the other figures so you will see that not everything I make sucks,
just most of it :)
Greg "Hey, Eon!" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html