 Star Wars / 7924
  Imperial Sets in 2001

Hi, I think we are all in agreement that we will recieve several "Bad Guys" in the 2001 assortment from lego. Here is my two cents of what we will see. The first set ($5.99) will be a couple Stormtroopers with some kind of check point. Mabey even (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Sets in 2001

The technique they used to make the baby dinosaur could be used to make jawas. They could make sand people also. I can always dream about a jawa transport with numerous 6x16 brown plates and wide technic tractor treads. :-) brian (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Sets in 2001

(...) :-) (...) Good thinking on making the jawas. That should be cost effective for lego. Do I hear Ewoks too. Gerry (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Sets in 2001

(...) I got my first Rock Raiders set last night (4940 Granite Grinder (URL) and with the mini-fig was a brown helmet that has a couple of bits sticking up on top. If you look at it from the front it looks like ears... All we need is a brown head, (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Sets in 2001

(...) Like I mentioned before, $90 set I think will be the Sandcrawler. The other stuff you mentioned was highly similar to what I guessed in my previous post. Except for the playsets, I think you nailed it pretty good. Jason F. (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Sets in 2001

(...) I agree that we will likely see a AT-ST, but I think it may come with one of two playsets, like the B-Wing at the Rebel Control Center. If they chose a Hoth model (not as likely) then it may have a turret defense or a generator and figures (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Sets in 2001

(...) I would love to see jawas and ewoks, but I dont like the single element idea, they should and probably would be minifigures, for increased modularity, sebulba was the exception because hes not really humanoid. But just think, if they wouldn't (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Sets in 2001

(...) Jawas would be very easy to make as minifigs...just a brown torso with garment printing such as Qui-Jon's, a plain black head, brown hood, black or brown gloves, brown cape, and a 1x2 brown brick and 2 pairs of stacked brown 1x1 round plates. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Sets in 2001

(...) I made some non-minifig jawas for my sandcrawler. You can see pictures at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...models.htm Timbo (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Sets in 2001

(...) would (...) Does anyone know why Lego doesn't make smaller minifigs for kids? Aside from being a possible choking hazard (which there's plenty of choking hazards anyway) I can't see any reason why Lego couldn't make "kidfigs." -Bryan (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Jawas (was Re: Imperial Sets in 2001)

(...) I really like your sandcrawler, but I can't make out the Jawas in the picture... what are they made out of? -Bryan (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jawas (was Re: Imperial Sets in 2001)

(...) They are made from 1x2 black med. slopes, 2 1x1 black plates with horz. or vert. side clip and a 1x1 black cone, possibly an extra 1x1 round for extra hieght. With the 1x1 plates with clips forming the hands they can actually hold tools, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)