 Star Wars / 7758
  Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November

(...) Definitely a good point. That's why I doubt a $50 Imperial Shuttle will be produced. It's not recognizable enough to warrant such a high price tag. This is a guess, but I think it's recognition would be comparable to that of the A-wing or (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November

(...) The Shuttle is just a really cool ship! I think that kids will want it just because it looks cool. And, IMO, The Shuttle is highly recognizable as a SW ship. I admit that I am a "collector" but I loved the shuttle even before I became one. The (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November

(...) I must agree that the Imperial Shuttle is highly recognizable, I would go as far as to say it is an icon of ROTJ. A light grey set in the $75-$100 range would be super sweet...complete with folding wings (of course) and Han, Luke and Leia in (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November

(...) as (...) Han, Luke (...) NO!!! I want that thing crammed full of Imperial Guards, man! I'm sick to death of all the Luke figs. Bah. ~Mark (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November

(...) Nah, it's not an icon. All they (the main characters) do is sit in the cockpit and casually fly around. Compare that with the Speeder Bikes, the AT-ST's, which were right in the thick of the action. These vehicles made a connection to the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November

(...) Ever since I was 8 years old my favorite scene in the trilogy was the one where the Emporer lands on the death star. If lego make an Imperial shuttle it better NOT be shuttle 'Tyderium' (Tyderium is that specific shuttle's name) filled with (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November

I have yet to see Lego make a fig and then not place him in a major set. Sure, the Emperor is on the SW system logo, and now he is in a little 3 fig pack. But he will probably be in a set. And what is the only set anyone can really think of him (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)